2012年2月26日 星期日

Save Malaysia

I am not a law professional, neither an experienced politician. I am also not a well-known analyst. Hi, my name is Skyler and I am a Malaysian.

This is how I look at Lynas coming in to Malaysia. Someone has received a lot of money to make this happen even when fellow Malaysians say no.



1. Lynas cannot fail. Should Lynas fail, that someone will be found out eventually.

2. That someone cannot get caught because if he does, he will reveal the person from cow project.

3. Person from cow project cannot get arrested because if she does, she will reveal the person who threw

4.   The person who threw our fellow Malaysian off the window cannot get arrested because if he does,
he will reveal who bombed the Mongolian lady into pieces.

5.   The person who bombed the Mongolian lady into pieces cannot get caught because he is does, he will reveal the person who stole fellow Malaysians’ money through buying a faulty submarine.

6.   The person who bought the faulty submarine cannot get arrested because if he does, he will
reveal the person behind the lost of a fighter jet engine.

7.   The person who stole the engine cannot get caught because if he does, he will reveal how much
our formal prime minister earned from selling our land with oil to Brunei.



And above all these, our Prime Minister is caught using our money to polish his already ruined image through UK Channel.

In a company, if you are caught using company fund for own purpose, you are to be sacked and reported to the police for further investigation.

In a school, if you are caught using class fund for own purpose, you are to be punished by the discipline master and parents are to meet with the headmaster.

Our prime minister though, is sitting there, safe and sound after what he has done.

To me, this is a chain of dirty activities, like the drain at your backyard. Cleaning one part does not correct the situation. Clean it all up is the solution.




You might wonder why the government is still ruling. They give local identity card to immigrants provided they vote for them. They cash out 500 to many to earn votes and stopped the monthly support on old folks in order to get the money to do it. They are buying their votes, and integrity of those who are bought.

I am not here to cause illegal riots or activities. I am just telling you what I tell myself. What do I tell myself? I say ‘Change the government, change our leader’.


Hi, I am Skyler. I am 100% Malaysian Chinese who belongs nowhere else but here in Malaysia. Today, I stand firm and proud, telling the world, and myself, ‘Change the Government, change our leader, change it all. Then, we can save Malaysia, our home’.

沒有留言: