2015年11月16日 星期一

Why Taipei So Many Times & Again? 為什麼一直飛台北?

Some time ago, I purchased a secondhand Pentax 21mm f3.2 lens online from a Taiwanese. I got the lens a month later, only to find out that it wouldn't focus properly on anything beyond 1.2m. Being more familiar with the camera industry (I constantly update myself on camera related topics in groups on Facebook) in Taipei, I have decided to fly there and have it repaired at one of the local shops recommended by the helpful ones online. Anyways, I got the lens repaired and managed to collect it a few days before I had to return home and got a few shots that I like.

幾個月前,我從網上和一位台灣人買下他的 Pentax 21mm f3.2 鏡頭。一個月後收到時才發現鏡頭對焦在 1.2m 以外沒有辦法完成任務。基於對台北相機行業比較熟悉的條件下,我決定把鏡頭帶過去,到一家網上用家還蠻推薦的店家去修。很幸運地,鏡頭在我回來之前修好了,也就造就了以下幾張自己還蠻喜歡的照片。





So, why Taipei so many times and again?
1, I was looking for Sony E mount 16mm f2.8 and Sony Malaysia could not provide it after so long. Got it in Taipei and cheaper.
2, I wanted to have the Pentax 21mm f3.2 lens repaired.
3, My brother from another mother, bboy Fooker, is finally back in Taipei from Japan after a year. We shared so much this time and I am inspired!
4, My another brother from another mother, Eddy, has promised to come up to Taipei from South and spend a few days with us.
5, Taipei is a nice place to visit, learn, have fun and relax. Apart from the disappointing weather that I had throughout the journey, I thoroughly enjoyed every single moment I spent there.

為什麼一直飛台北?
1, 我一直在找 Sony E mount 16mm f2.8 鏡頭,Sony Malaysia 用了幾十天時間沒有辦法寄出一顆給我,最後在台北用比較便宜的價錢買到了新品。
2, 我要修鏡頭。
3, 阿富從日本回到台北了。每次相聚都高唱豐收。
4, Eddy 說好會從高雄去到台北陪我們玩幾天。
5, 無論是觀光,學習,享樂還是放鬆,台北都是個好地方。只是這次比較可惜的是天氣欠佳。

If you have been to Taipei, share it with me.

你的台北之旅是怎樣的?

2015 Taipei Travel Log Watch Here

沒有留言: